Saturday, 16 February 2013

REVIEW: J.W.ANDERSON FOR TOPSHOP

Hi guys!

Officially yesterday, the second J.W.Anderson collection for Topshop was available for purchase. For many, this was long awaited after the success of the previous collection. - I especially loved the Turtle print and so wanted to to buy the printed top. I was just too slow to purchase!

So now I thought I would do a quick review on the S/S collection 'Twisted Sisters', with my thoughts and favourites.

From previous collection; If only I'd bought it!
S/S 13 Collection
The Style is 'quintessential school-girl style' with a 'hint of underground kink' and as you can see, there is definitely a school style influence; pinafores, pleated skirts and polo shirts! Simple, sleek lines and curves look like a key feature of the collection, in a minimalist colour palette. However, I love the lilac colour of the neoprene fabric! Here are some of my favourite picks:

Dress, Jacket, Sunglasses, Boots, Blazer, Shirt, Top, Bag, Jumper 

A lot of these pieces compliment each other and are not badly priced for their quality. The denim blazer goes well with the matching dress for a formal look. But could be toned down with one of the JW jumpers.

For sport luxe, the neoprene top or jacket will look great with shorts or sweatpants. Not to mention, they're made in Britain; so your supporting British Industry!

As it's London Fashion Week at the moment, over the coming days, I will post about trends and Designers,  more so for S/S 13 but I may post some about my favourites from the new A/W collections. Don't forget to look our for it!

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment