Saturday, 1 November 2014

AUTUMN FAVOURITES '14

Following on from my last post,  it seems I'm ready for A/W!  Here are my favourite go-to outfits so far this season.
| TWEED SKIRT - M&S | FLORAL SKIRT - Urban Outfitters (sale) |
I recently purchased the tweed skirt above, adding to my ever growing collection of pencil skirts! This '60's mod' style mini I find so flattering and comfy to wear, plus they're a nice change to black skinnies this time of year!
| JUMPER - M&S | CIGARETTE PANTS - ASOS | DRESS - River Island | POLO NECK - M&S|

I absolutely LOVE this houndstooth dress!  It has a very loose skater/swing style cut and the long sleeves give that added warmth when its a little chilly.

Never dismiss a shop! I wouldn't typically shop in M&S for clothes but they've recently made a turn around in some of their fashion.  Their Limited collection has some great wear for A/W, like the roll neck jumper above and you can't beat their basics! 


The brown sheepskin coat I wore LOADS last year and its another guaranteed staple this year.  The grey coat is a new addition,which has an 80's style cut, giving a much looser fit in the arms and body. Sheepskin coats can be a little pricey, so hunting for one in vintage/thrift/charity shops could lead you to a great find!

Layered jewellery in a mixture of gold and silver I'm pairing with lots of outfits this season.  Hoop earrings are another favourite which I'm hoping to get more in a variety of sizes.
| SHOES - KG Carvela(sale) | LOAFERS - Office |

Finally fave shoes! These were the first Kurt Geiger shoes I've ever bought and they are so comfy to wear all day! They have a nice chunky heel but still look feminine and look great teamed with the skirts above.

Patent loafers, or even anything patent for that matter, isn't something I particualrly go for. However, I love these loafers from Office! Beautiful oxblood colour and just so lovely to wear!

Kat x



No comments:

Post a Comment